Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

I'm Back!!! It has been a whirlwind few months. Baby Lizzy finally came September 15Th, happy and healthy. I forgot how much time a new little one takes, lots of bottles, diapers, cuddles, and kisses. The holidays were filled with lots of surprises and many, many firsts.

Now that the New Year has started, we are ready for some serious deal hunting. With Baby Lizzy blowing raspberries on my lap, we are back.

2009 will be filled with lots of great promotions, cheap deals, freebies, and coupon match-ups. I have two challenges for myself and my great readers. The first is to plan ahead and take advantage of the deals before an emergency arises and we have to pay full price. I hate having to pay full price for toilet paper because we need it and I forgot the coupons at home. We all have those last minute situations that sneak up on us.

The second challenge is to use hot deals to help others. We have all passed up deals for items we don't need like pet food or the millionth bottle of shampoo. Pick the items up and donate them to someone who really needs them. In these times, there are too many people that need help. Maybe we can put our good fortune to good use to help others and Pay It Forward.

Do you have a question or a great deal? Leave a comment. I would love to hear from ya.

0 Comments: