Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Old Favorite

Have you visited Catalogs.com lately? For me, it was like visiting an old friend. I used to order all types of catalogs filled with decorative trinkets, kitchen fancies, fun stuff for the kids, trendy clothes, and lots of cool stationary. I loved getting mail everyday. There was always something fun waiting. They always had some type of sale or promotional coupon to make shopping more enticing. I learned how to decorate from examining every beautiful photograph. Adorable outfits and toys for my new babies jumped out of each page. Writing to friends became a favorite pastime, so I could show off new stationary treasures. There was always a cool outfit, I had to have. I loved my catalogs.

After moving twice in the last year, many of my catalogs have stopped coming. I decided to stop by Catalogs.com and see what's new. I was pleasantly surprised. They have catalogs for everything you could possibly want and they even come with special discounts. Many are linked to websites, so we can start browsing right away.

Here are some of my favorites:

MetKids - A great collection of unique children's items. They are offering $10 off any order of $50 or more.

FAO Schwarz - Everything toys and games. If you have a little ballerina in your life, you have to check out their Tutu Couture Boutique. You can design beautiful one-of-a-kind tutus for your little dancer. They also have a Madame Alexander Doll Factory where you can design your own dolls.

Victorian Trading Company - Victorian decor, gifts, and stationary. They have beautiful Victorian calling cards. When you order 2000 calling cards, you will receive a free silver-plated card case with your order.

Gooseberry Patch - Consider themselves "A Country Store in Your Mailbox". They are offering 10% off all orders.

Colorful Images - Personalized gifts, stationary, even checks. They are offering 15% off Internet orders of $30 or more.


To receive these discounts, you need to visit the websites, through Catalogs.com. Check them out. I hope you enjoy your catalog shopping as much as I do.

0 Comments: