Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Join Me on Facebook


Finding Pennies In the Sand is now part of the Facebook Blog Network. Have you checked out this social networking site? I registered right before the holidays, but I didn't do anything with it. About a week ago, I received a message from a high school friend (Hi Krista!) that I had not talked to in years. In the last week, I found friends I have not talked to in twenty years. It is so exciting.

If you want to join the network, click on the link to the left. Sign up as a reader and see how many friends you can find. If you blog, send me a link and I will link back to your blog.

1 Comment:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Hi Chantalle,

I just found your blog today on Facebook and I love it! I'm going to follow you there and on blogger too (if I can find link!). Please check out my blog:

http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

I have a couple of great contests going on right now!

Thanks and I hope to see you around the blogosphere!

mandjregan[at]gmail.com