Saturday, August 23, 2008

Monday Coupon Challenge Winners


I am sorry to have kept you in suspense for so long waiting for me to announce the winner of the last Monday Coupon Challenge. Life has been a little crazy with the storm that won't go away and a baby that won't come. I have decided to award all of the entries with the prize of 100 grocery coupons.

Frugality in the Making has some great posts about shopping scenarios for Stop and Shop and CVS. She saved $88.20 and increased her stockpile. Way to go!!!

My Precious Pennies blogs about how she completed her errands of $95.48 for only $10.15 Out of pocket. Great savings! Check it out to she how she did it.

Kimberly left a post in the comments on how she received all sort of free stuff using coupons at Wal-Mart. A girl after my own heart! I love getting groceries for free with the use of coupons.

Congratulations! All of you have 100 grocery coupons coming your way. Please email me at altland200@aol.com with contact information so I may send these coupons on their way.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Chantelle, thanks so much! I am very excited to have won.