Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sorry!!!

Hi everybody!!! I haven't forgotten about ya. Life has been extremely hectic this week. I don't know where to begin. My princess started school on Monday. We have been racing around trying to get her ready. She loved her first day. Because of the weather, she is now stuck at home for Tuesday and Wednesday.

To add to the craziness, we live in Central Florida. If you have been watching the news, you have probably heard we are getting a tropical storm/hurricane today and tomorrow. It hasn't hit us yet but its about 100 miles away. So its coming!!! I hope all of my Florida friends are safe and enjoying their unexpected day off.

As if I needed more excitement, I went to the doctor yesterday. She says baby is on the way. I am in the first stages of labor. This will make her about 5 weeks early. She doesn't think this is a problem since she is about 6 pounds from what she can tell. I am a small person so a big baby is a very scary thought. To make things more interesting, drops in pressure that come with hurricanes, bring babies. I thought this was an old wise tale, but the doctor confirmed it. So I might have this baby by the time the storm is finished. Will it be a hurricane baby? Only time will tell. We can't wait. We are very ready to hold and love her. If you have had any experience with hurricane babies, post a comment and let me know. I would love to hear your stories.

My plans are to get caught up with the blog today into tonight assuming the electric will cooperate. I will be announcing the Monday Coupon Challenge and last week's winner later today. I will also be posting the "Planning for the Holidays" segment and the "Pay it Forward" plans for this week. I also had a great Sunday of mall shopping and a profitable trip to Publix, so I am excited to tell you all about that. Of course, as soon as I have the baby, I will let you know too. If you haven't subscribed yet, go for it. That way you won't miss a thing.

0 Comments: